Re: [rtcweb] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 05 August 2015 15:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=sTuVwlf0M4Hjy1kAK2+7n4/XNPYGg5O0wTzDDa+n81g=; b=h2WVU4Jlxb0mmGKXTGSw05yeakj9mIKw6fXD0rg57cUB8cFdheeXDpGbEISpQmVZGN +Gb3i9i04ay7uy9x3Az7HS6B+P/LsYl/jTVJcSZ624635I97deCUTpPstnRnXbvZjRbA lA69bMWk4ZCdAa1OyqGKjdgvGyJEcCvu3azqAxvahP2fXoQgQz7hg7Ydk7lInXe0iRwX BVsGDmHZvqY1QteCJZTuCJ+jdLsTaIXbGPvSCWAxKP0b2CoUpq37W156hLitJvWfolBB nBj87kBRugZSt98mMmpVqzG/5Qo2Ge3GJ+0XKNYiez3swDxW/XoJ1suIR0RqxjGm/X7e UVwQ==