Re: [rtcweb] Comments on draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-06

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Mon, 16 June 2014 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=s4N4tv8nQzGdLTunqR9UORKBTson42K81wYZtC3JgUQ=; b=WISMnuSZKRVttH2QpuGg0hpnmXsbhAvi8wMZLRkdX1Nl51lFza2TfcT5u/xffyBkrg kJNN4XLPMgm8PdVXCpjeduO+C4PJCuruJ8L6DL0u37bAhlGxCMaEQZPC2X6cASF7k0Wg eTbZI20eAovlkXdpcS6zQU4BWa3fmqgbTS9PfENv1LUvnNMq37lsYF8E0TmQJ0ScaNYU X275o/fTMolRNww1PdacpQOONIO8gtKIsWYvKnh+/4f5FJvk+XcoYN/4MDrKJv6qbNEU D2ZYFtMTo96n09xT3JccVkAp3vhysMmbYDAY+UkTfSTYvviW3EdD3JCo2Pxp+suEo82f jQdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=s4N4tv8nQzGdLTunqR9UORKBTson42K81wYZtC3JgUQ=; b=CIWIN6l7GvUqZSkkbMkbC9l7glnBZ28+eHnzYoVMdI+GYcdsaZMdUrfvxCj6/WQ+lm 7+q1nOL+ugOul+PotEhsa6wSCHSsSherZnY2FVJU2z0EOIpcX0OJFaRKABg5JxD5bElb BMocynoRTPvNKxH68bITHe86dCg56xOmYYBFQHgwvzf3xz8J7Sv+NI2LXEyjspzeOPYb DC39R2xEycJvC2xywRDtdVQKHT4wH6a6c6E4jnYVdZBWZ3rD/tPXm1Z/WJj0qsOJtPQw tUi980RV/DbZoyHY0aCvy0XdZLcQwun9sHW6bCc61OVdNmdDG+nMFtX4IoHdhBQSbY53 HhtQ==