Re: [rtcweb] Usecase & architecture: Browser application with separate webserver & voipserver

"Parthasarathi R (partr)" <partr@cisco.com> Mon, 08 August 2011 02:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=partr@cisco.com; l=4122; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312771575; x=1313981175; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=iKGx7m3IV+xrOY1uSRCwCFqHJnqHEtEQKHnbBPdwq2A=; b=JHNIYuCkiAZeRbni6Jbwt6PYkjMGqY/GezKCvHcgh1ZQYecamePgnoo3 8T+a8FKKzR/Gx3BCsOIc1Led8uuJ8hSAPMmcUMCq4+5sMvPK2zhVTqHMz iiqCmttYN3IAPuqiPTWkzoWKShL3S3nWzn9vJitVAMtgGMDSXdKDB3XnL o=;