Re: [rtcweb] codec and connection negotiation

Henry Sinnreich <henry.sinnreich@gmail.com> Sat, 06 August 2011 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=XU1oi/DJoD6H4R0noSOuh1mssx7aggo0cTX8dXelWB8=; b=A1K0TqaiuXjY1VltYcOtyDn4iSvmdHQZPpBuRvfXlgyKeGxOKWtVySv1atGov9w0eq JLSxaQoChW418Rhf8DscMYjmfZAwed1C7VIuJTUHlZwgcGiQAscdTBKJUVGeMY+rJ8UE rS+ER6Q82B5AXL3cGc3K8DjSxMQEuBS21wyfY=