Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec - Possible to use.

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 14:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=8O9h7FuXpNlnVy5fpKHKrkNZ9C6/A5MgqKjdc30mQaE=; b=cLw9fQqvOxiVH5egvj/cKrNEfJqsBTPlOQSb5EiMy8kyMPPDuYb6n5jd6Wn87/rhdI HwrYUG6s6Qnv48DZMPeNJuywH9BfD7/TwhPvtGE049esudi06QfFC5liKak8V8BGjdWE H57opgUrl7LCWx24WG4wnQQ8sLH6z1V5SAWLvmquZ8RYRGmNlH5KDQFk8iU0ZopezaRt V0zEntN4iLz3QmXPz+VSqWNTTgg9D7T9+PrTPUYRN0hsGnbTuoQv56sdgCqQd72XlduQ iNtTHPpMMp/I3pRm09RNPNCPSmzXQpTt/cXPolq5PUF8g5DGwGSt9G5UQxPR5VB8sG03 p1Nw==