Re: BFD MIB extension for MPLS-TP

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 January 2012 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=GlxwjNFFcLr3kfe7vfnHaXtHuUq4oDFulDFOu63hOtU=; b=EKJGFfn5mZ5T0Dt0dSZ2xrkWfubetrAhXRjBM2JgeRaC/E/sFT6nImviga+0FA90b6 Q3WmGBPchwkTuczUFgovkWfoXqSZyrrDBELFRcTDarLC3lOUnC4zAzTwFoqavXEyxJrx WZQIu8mQdiZPXe0b2bMWeT1JIz3/XGC8GPEDQ=