Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base

Manav Bhatia <manavbhatia@gmail.com> Wed, 23 December 2015 00:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NaWTM6lQAGKEHH6PwOimwtMJfmVUMWoRrzMh8jkHn5U=; b=bJXHNgS/LeJ7f6xvDM/shk/ndhyEOgbz/CkGE3GuZGfKnPO9RsdJWKKZkp21sg+StC qPZIX8Xj2TbNn8mmK2JsDfapEE34h+AX3UixG6ZIURsrIFXPXin7CLGRkRYvtKAukYSo AkSCGnMLkvCGG5T1cGhXt0odVApjXCSSCMJvA/R4GC+VQEEgLtoQGoiRNdtHNIbjfhXX XYXAL7BveYCeUPEi19jYGNpakpMuIrTKSo+6CLSiU7V5v1NziFliWx8F5dIDNSOA5iT6 ZcVwax7ixIUgxtmv4rXv9ABzS7EbuGbrKmSetUywDmNzFamzsca3N4zyqueWYC8PXqpR lUpw==
References: <D22876B0.D338D%aretana@cisco.com> <SN1PR0501MB21420F68EA29F1FA425AB295B30A0@SN1PR0501MB2142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <D28B4E76.ED8A5%aretana@cisco.com> <D28C6D0D.EDC23%aretana@cisco.com> <20151214000245520882.14fa350b@sniff.de> <SN1PR0501MB2142004E7430F3A5F64AC202B3E10@SN1PR0501MB2142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <D29978F4.F453D%aretana@cisco.com> <20151219013323973354.b44d7a1b@sniff.de> <b61f5ea7dbd94badac7544c07543d1ba@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CAG1kdoikns-v9dSLTQdPdpdQY99on+6vhpE0+GeJ5hgvoO_=0g@mail.gmail.com> <20151221230913162917.3e88c932@sniff.de> <f46e3858dfef412d99dfd223f0840e9a@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CAG1kdoj3xGzTGCR5QEZ59Ly8yPv_WCwLUnOCCm_jo=cDeVQKXw@mail.gmail.com> <6230dc8de0a24fd1b7576d2f1749d908@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com>