RE: AD Review of draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Wed, 23 December 2015 03:34 UTC

From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
To: Manav Bhatia <manavbhatia@gmail.com>, "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: AD Review of draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 03:34:37 +0000
References: <D22876B0.D338D%aretana@cisco.com> <SN1PR0501MB21420F68EA29F1FA425AB295B30A0@SN1PR0501MB2142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <D28B4E76.ED8A5%aretana@cisco.com> <D28C6D0D.EDC23%aretana@cisco.com> <20151214000245520882.14fa350b@sniff.de> <SN1PR0501MB2142004E7430F3A5F64AC202B3E10@SN1PR0501MB2142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <D29978F4.F453D%aretana@cisco.com> <20151219013323973354.b44d7a1b@sniff.de> <b61f5ea7dbd94badac7544c07543d1ba@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CAG1kdoikns-v9dSLTQdPdpdQY99on+6vhpE0+GeJ5hgvoO_=0g@mail.gmail.com> <20151221230913162917.3e88c932@sniff.de> <f46e3858dfef412d99dfd223f0840e9a@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CAG1kdoj3xGzTGCR5QEZ59Ly8yPv_WCwLUnOCCm_jo=cDeVQKXw@mail.gmail.com> <6230dc8de0a24fd1b7576d2f1749d908@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CAG1kdohm0xAQ2Tir8-kMmgtdeamQ952RMZifJT4KCJ4zxty17w@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.102.135]