Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-02.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 17 September 2018 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TNT0Uh8JJ3/By9zC1xNi/vP7tNTzn1FIrzgUQxAcRDI=; b=j5X+YpXHv1rpAKOaK8wr+hXroXe37X65KfErp7q3OIGj8uxhpPtJigGE5pGt48MxDU TjozNjHJmDlKeERkMkznNkmoHXuGbFqbPmXR+BdwVWINBbOi6irqS3D4YY1ixTFVDJ/r NlEYuMTOdiQE7wwEzEsd9FxIkZVH/3szfS3CGXDgdUzfTBUxHiqA1zhUmLU/6kFVxnQI m+aj3XdHnvXfvHUsmnX1Y3IYBQ7vWNf+eRsZQTE9xvKFABlCC1j8o4oEB7BSwGg9eGnk W6+FySnNw0t/eBoYggWR8w7OY1UziBxLCSyd011XI+fnlgmoVMNe32q7fWjrHYFTtjmf tqbw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TNT0Uh8JJ3/By9zC1xNi/vP7tNTzn1FIrzgUQxAcRDI=; b=B2OcHnel479qn8vl+GrrtA/LEGOMzIQY/hu0RhXp6zyvDzYV/ctWTBcMRkL7BhOwSE sWAYbV4kQsjQ5szXI8xdCffGaw9jMMUpxBKohX8f9Bhdm585+6hY8PUk36tKFruDN2bq auKaC1jZUARwSQEIW9csZoN5stP22oWLND+yRiRLKT3sjYOxl9BTPMWH9lVb39KPNj8g aX2kH1yfV1jysJabEOgy/KZjPqeuFuNgKGv00M+OeTCDkleChzsNCvwfN0Uy0NQgZNQJ iyb/WboCA2ej2c/VUiL/2GY/9v/62X0yh8vVGhxjtU40IYmzl5JUbS0eYHn3EfG/CPwN CTcg==