Re: WGLC BFD Authentication Drafts

Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com> Mon, 02 July 2018 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=3dtonyPv3b8ZuTddWIgermu6Irc5llzDZkYEaXvBMgw=; b=HtH3HmFO1bfebNDeKzxT/8E2jfZxAJ82uTF9j1F7zxcRKJFz+rMcERIq+pD7IMtwWL sRdwsgvEaHf9SLu5HYb0PxVIZZOoDPHmmnR7V3y8knSaTVczSnS0K7GcGit48fSLnd8C r2ifWvlNaQUMSBDBe7dk0NDn8PkdhsoSV/gLrm/ftQ2NYCT6VxF3k/F1TlMp75wamvCL KzpYhWYO2kkbzAxwzBkyyDRdUxy8fulSPNlq7bmokf/1qwVdP/ChQr3qFaAIM3ZlVKYe NlbCxGN2jVBRpHRKIlbC9UmuF5oFcSDId6lfUa7WKYFLDyQOa/HaEERv4pp5g10qwyKI 8bvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=3dtonyPv3b8ZuTddWIgermu6Irc5llzDZkYEaXvBMgw=; b=X/WxGh1FxqKgXPY1CgH95tL9l0o/gq7FQJft3XPYnx2eQD8su/d9a1y6etS/soRkwT aAmRx+nGgnx97GPgFE68XgF+eoRVBV7YndLJ8LsbJzO2CX0e6lidFJ//QMJkEt4os6qn 9DwS2HLoORfgcn0EIGH7oWdngA7qYBO1EUDHjHHd8zDx0XilBiMzte7BysvUSVZQ26PK 9wBEVWRc0yag1qKg0eO0X7sXj3I6uMIkEuQe/mN3WZcO/gblysMAm6hQm5NkaDB7P7X8 4hW3pjtzdv3nbH2aTsnT9aRfCHZ11zLDhK9CxplyDBvI4u52NNMzA9WO7xfTKQ5YV6YU U7YA==