Re: BFD echo mode

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 30 November 2008 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=XD369yjmRKneA/pMvqHM+v/7RAoMLUMArKiTn2KfNzc=; b=jbjMhF25zvsPxi/svVKm6xREMPeBJqf1RCKxrrqLAHknf2uR4mnFMqiwrN2Oh46TqZ SL8JkJ0aAr9LTfSHOH3w4K1F5CNBR2ibOIwrisEEdwsr9HqActyI8a3ejMaArTs/Ep8C qyOKLWPiaK/7DDMWW3jxq5lpRgrc8CC1yFK/Q=