Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-07.txt

Bhupesh Kothari <bhupesh@cisco.com> Mon, 26 September 2011 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bhupesh@cisco.com; l=7506; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317071016; x=1318280616; h=from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding:date:message-id; bh=TKXxZ8UJir1b7AFZ11hbl+kgi2QixYUayFm3k37Y1X0=; b=IYKhkfZonubnHj/RUQGFzOYZpMxRJw0VxT8Za3V2LY7rnHeNHsesGxPB JrLd1ZFPWVGG9aKCJ/swRRxoDREMfyV6cH+oiSV7WTik+eEFfGUBAHGiQ WeVISh2nsp7bbUVJsn3agQ8Pb4eOWH9+kR8oWEuNjyJB25kgE3YheIOGi k=;