Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pim-mtid-08.txt

Yiqun Cai <ycai@cisco.com> Mon, 26 September 2011 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ycai@cisco.com; l=25864; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317070623; x=1318280223; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/T162zWDHK1vyJMgjPjH/JxGeslAkLswsG3M1RS7MMM=; b=j7qKnndmmbUXkyYJpnJcRavn3W20MVphDq3VDkCxiwJaYTktlav9tTcb wdzxv9Fxa2sTnIC5u5I4bqR4xbx9Z2Sy7puj3G3flbELUc1MQz0I4m1Jj oLYtoA0XG4+ZaimoTVSxQdM7NIZ1N10Ip0lFg7lopaFWOzDCToG59bcBQ s=;