Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pim-mtid-08.txt

Yiqun Cai <ycai@cisco.com> Tue, 20 September 2011 00:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ycai@cisco.com; l=24570; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316478910; x=1317688510; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=N3KnjWYxKHZifedV2NbSEX+kaMxK6dAKlnfYyPTNCts=; b=CBmSK4GtwqsUkWS7N4tPMTGLORdCy7nkvWG2CXcr49tTKOx45Jm43Czv 0BGCD9D91XjZFGlSwKKoBwrhgThRtVLxUileyG0QnM36fgbV/qvhRiKG0 pXUoerqaoIKbQXigdVOdHiI1ZNCPQYktkNT83IeFx2I/8BRsuC9tpKqm3 8=;