Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pim-mtid-08.txt

Yiqun Cai <ycai@cisco.com> Wed, 31 August 2011 01:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ycai@cisco.com; l=25294; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1314754251; x=1315963851; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Tpj/YQgn6vkgV/79I2XB2gcDbXj9gJOx3ObhOI4tJto=; b=manYimx0xCQ9gQRtHPcm1K6JsEDuX+efetVf+X/KdZ8DBooGUkrtg/JA 1clm16Mr0aaht4gT7b4zwRB1T5WsTxez9vBHRDSztWpz+LO8YH57nH9ZX uA/KQ4XmFVW40oMog91Yl+kDfxl+1vF1uYovcCGZxN4dd7wnnjzl72ib2 Y=;