Re: [RTG-DIR] Review of draft-ietf-isis-layer2-09

Ayan Banerjee <ayabaner@cisco.com> Mon, 03 January 2011 19:09 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:11:25 -0800
From: Ayan Banerjee <ayabaner@cisco.com>
To: Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Cc: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-isis-layer2.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-isis-layer2.all@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] Review of draft-ietf-isis-layer2-09

Ross,

Thanks much for the comments. Regarding the minor issues:

The MT-PORT-CAP-TLV with the suggested value is fine. The MAC-reachability
TLV was in conflict and version ­09 of this draft moved it to a
non-conflicting value.

Yes, this is accurate, the suggested reference is to
³draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-16.txt². I am hoping that we can fix this
up in the RFC editor queue.

Thanks,
Ayan