[RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk-04.txt

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Sat, 18 August 2012 12:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=ZMx0nxptIGfUlOl2ZkyKD2q6g5my/TQzoOTJFoaq9qw=; b=FTKFkKT4APCMr9lm4YoWWfqsAy8V83/MkfWPE7gyxPiFvS+e4WJJgCEkbmLeLYM19e lalqasPE7As1NXuIUaaHxjI4axkhlw2qVR9MRDGfO1Xg76A7MSM6UQj3Gh7eVyD8RVxR UFTTetfYuKBkvy3hsDiOuU6WCvOEsFQqNkFe/d7e08WMzoIxGDMPECKmmCxvaaVwxmN/ MwKKYjn72coxGMGMKrB/kStl+r9IB3NPT9rxGOa5I69lPqj98tq+U9kwJFPpdyN3pRk4 KI3QhaQZ1KT+99AH/w6WXskBxXY5z97CLvDWnw9OS/gcUaPp4U3Wh71jPEwaeZcrL1vW qIhA==