Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk-04.txt

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Wed, 29 August 2012 18:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=k3PMe80Cq0hny0XsEDgxf4M97sV683YMIMK6d4fs/fA=; b=YmVsIWODOk9dFhO8cg5TsbaeRgyjv31R24yBLyMgv9fA6DQXdj+yB0y5Gi3Tp025ya pVUDVImeSOaEOgRiOAk8FbGg589cqSAWhSBg8A83rKqlmkHhnkRbcyRYP9RdkdQDK49z 5bvIQzpJPNSt6AToLyBQuTIVFC1snFImZygpOxE2j2U4khlX93DxqEc8mRlIWQ5VRdy5 eR0Ha49Izb0NaKCaT6S+Le+ud4m4Q0ySOxU6rYAabMQiNylnD7bqkkACttCdQmu+Ftmt 3AlwZuC0Z3uyYYF7+PGY0js3CyGr6jBKuy1EJpZDE5RTjLQVaNwgMx0JrsO53sRWID9K h8Hg==