Re: [RTG-DIR] Routing Area Directorate Review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-05

Yaacov Weingarten <wyaacov@gmail.com> Tue, 21 May 2013 07:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Z4qsBTlJNEvG2IghvjLCR71GY/DtFM10PRkQ603pcZE=; b=x1V16b71gvFSPUwbL44ML+Jn/mwGEOU1mCIeu6XJOp4Xu/lRLvDL+93jREUa0rjGoZ XJyBvr5G8rjlwNlW1CvlFliBkWQBGspveS66gd0F3tfpulVyg9P6SySF9gXKqauauVcx o8s9lbsCtkAM5CWP5urmNJWIcbVT21JqQ3SJ8C21Qh3VFjGm0WQJOYPUPnU1FcYyTMMN Hrefti8TaK73Vu07bBJGxR1Z65k+ahF6URoYITr1KMHyymdlH3FDoxz6Wa31NyAsdpIh j8qMH3BHjpNaBMszMow9II7jeWFIkXd8GvbGjqHHulDNZ/5sYZ8q3icmGNuWA2afU2HC hTZA==