Re: [RTG-DIR] Routing Area Directorate Review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-05

Yaacov Weingarten <wyaacov@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2013 12:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=v/LXhSX8m9sjaJKs16+QofWfBi2ENjtJCAIZ7XNXz60=; b=oXK5aemzMNjv2QRgBkUqWGQJFgrJGJvL6qVTXMArA1X/DfvxpSdIljLgodMw78blsM Bo50zgt52WMI/v3wEedzqRGHpeC7z7mBYJVKxbeZCdunDOpCSIqlqpbpPGBX7pvUfRAQ sZFeWKTyvhWAUtKBB5JnTfVz5/bTZBlgdXmbN77yiRDpsIsiqx2RycC+JQP6KLWqVs8P +o08FV3hb5UsPUop2r4ZNrFZmYE6TC87ecgxPe2jyzaDJ9jXTZa6TnRePZ8+tvp1GV+N +ivYJvhgwMO2aA57lF8Ep6v4Um9+aPCzDZtb/xJ0NTKUV+QHKX6tS7ewZrJezOj4L8ks 3r4g==