Re: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-safi-00

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 16 March 2024 15:16 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710602154; x=1711206954; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=qXJp8dRmRW97hwHtL8uzM/s74SS3GzV/ilWJEtWmLHU=; b=g632amR3aw/yyPLiYkFomyXPNqk3KooEoycE8LRPLAFwGnP+S2BJ0XWFGtbXPtLiF7 oCa81Hjdj4X9LzjGrqkMTQjKB/XPLSyp4jTIetNVcJRgWPWEAM34ebLoqbJhTmFnjvHB 0h/quycFeq3Y5Sbsu9qBEvHfjbds5xvfuDF6L4ijpIVYJZXLkw4e4CSSR1i20RSaBa3p hjbMrorELoepADweMTI+TsXwFcRu0ctZbOCyoQpazY9Wg6ncqyvocR08eekSsX+G75Zy REaq8Oh8OshmrFSddZPL3rhvgv9x0GWJEd4kUbt4k7IDq9My3osOVIv4I51hHEBvyFbF vP8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710602154; x=1711206954; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=qXJp8dRmRW97hwHtL8uzM/s74SS3GzV/ilWJEtWmLHU=; b=eLmJ0Ux2pAYYNqot32YDlU535qvKtATkprq125IKhqdhIrnA1PVIQqWEuHvWbHk3tK MgKddvsSCo1/2z+DAG140qR8/w75hXcTEmEQrozMdyG3/sp+4H09Vv0O5czqsJRURbjg L+mHcANKBYiYGjaMJRfTbaZT+G8ft1exUB0MWsnsYl3YmFL9SRwy4yiZAGoMzKFyhbzh SsBKzzzGiamQ/hiMF6YRPLRVwc0GI5X1vsOdyRbdMg2+xvneiRq33YoEJ8SK7lcfdtQp fxjVnignVB/42Iohb0vHjcK5FXSuGHW02l3xT8QynSVf4uymdWzt2NzrTG8G8nydpDBs SfKg==