Re: [RTG-DIR] [mpls] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-bfd-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 29 February 2024 17:38 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1709228298; x=1709833098; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=BBZ/Zhr31Lu73M4hWBVav9UXDS9tUvei1rUdztinBh8=; b=LK1KoBT+tqVhcriKBDwsVzOI0sJBVdmedvB6KiOTVl2gRWU1/vRAXQ3hQg75bPPRhc OKz0zByMq0iqHWhCfUHtiklkv4ftRrUjmjsJCr1rii4yqC5gNO0IlBLLjZCnKcgUi65j xQKmfRXbiWUFqd6Wbu/hsDO5KwpqxGOLT1IMxS2OGFEE9bnCJUIAsiKC45hRWLzMg1xZ Ol4cHIRbHtTHCgu9lzeIBwrnfYZhuoLupUas4aHeVGvab9BqtQkxXatYi9R/3TBSPzPr FHJM11DRYXIJ0dcSzGomrtM+yBLIrqo1Zieh0owNt5KeX/+ckzyVgBvZA4Am4aftU/c/ L7Nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709228298; x=1709833098; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=BBZ/Zhr31Lu73M4hWBVav9UXDS9tUvei1rUdztinBh8=; b=BK4ssJh3l2Q3oHcicw1toTbNlAF+xTxaiV7jBnmn/QkLkdNR1O6XEDCvDMvdSFwvuZ DiZrjWHyf0UpCi50yV/CQW5ePF0J8ZqDchD+OlTnWMvx5Czr7H3I/ErcNcaiyJh0FzS/ ZD/a0t6f4k2W9qbqCLwEngXvcC8QVVVx5GYK+IESBdWCxvXQBHpVbP5ShxfRB/QAsqKl W0VC2dOPVd3qmsxVruQ9Yd0R3krnCfcd2qYDBYK1DeKB28FOyMKjO8Kh9ibn10WIPS5h bYziRPKxF+YQ1Lqh9upm/okPA+ecs0ZIlOSWx9M/4iRqgdR5MX15qLvLzz1cWLrwXtg7 oZ6g==
References: <170864700898.14065.4946299905740369098@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmXitJr-57P3y_=pYEqwoHeMo4HKqPKOud-ZZ2dQQb_gGQ@mail.gmail.com> <176e1397-5b01-487f-8ae0-078bfe2f8ee7@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmUMit0oc1MZTnQ0apTM8Wj_ra7Tna5JCwwMbtbKOfgyCQ@mail.gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB8839697CBBD90B7E98B65C38F05A2@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmX9ri3xSk2Q88WdJ_bmCA3M2prAcCOEOL83mWe5NV6kNw@mail.gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB883935EE24559D93FA623CD8F0592@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <09041d61d0419c583767a000fcb59f76.squirrel@pi.nu> <AS2PR02MB88391FE1A9302838427DEC41F05F2@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com>