Re: [RTG-DIR] [mpls] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-bfd-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 26 February 2024 17:08 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708967319; x=1709572119; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=pVcTmbk1bVeS6D+obPwCApXNBGLJACdkfKTX8ZmZSi0=; b=FHEnnHIMVgc7H1xvyRt4DYEZlRt1x/jHB+PLtqbrSmSOftS+iGKItQcqg4ERaUNVUy MeTcAXE1xESBBtqshiL1FLbI5dQnqE0QOJz2GsUPgLYplgtVRQCurkm27r+T74pJZncw cVf+cbjL5TCFIpz8/wAdKRmHt6KtBGi1VOK5JN97v7XQqvG8/4KSnveP8QmsSA7/6xuz CDiY+mkLe9xD3tufi6x1fJxKRsWdOKME4s4cFmkIl4P8BIVsJZH+4MhqlZmetJKtI7iC Ol0WnXUOxGxgeFhPhnOmvxfJo/oLqtJSsLWdz3ggtyews96nCq+B4cGTvLYYYIysNHyq FoiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708967319; x=1709572119; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=pVcTmbk1bVeS6D+obPwCApXNBGLJACdkfKTX8ZmZSi0=; b=OUUqewtW/5idghO/sTAH9hO2oBKoh1ND6/tJJ19hDWlrcN7Was5h9CIlwBI08ajzxz iuXuLxJZDzChzOIGMgf3gc7iHzqLcrLAB4N7mMhRONlpTGJJinuOF/OvXwUtAUb8kAaD RgJpHz9IiY6l/xZxnEnRKKNod4gnvlB0KCcxLCx39tOZuNgYpDKWJYne00TJD44btrq1 BoPY4bDYVKDDsa9qU4PfPvo/UG/kEX+TIS93jCsWKggHKFcMRJ7iz/T1qZ4fWNG5Hxuw kRj91250zm1xguwcgd0ZAaMrK3wdUaMX3qZxiqm6vOVdfdw5ez3iZ/iGmTfh8f3SISmf VE4g==