Re: [RTG-DIR] (resend) Re: RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-13

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 17 January 2014 02:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:03:35 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: curtis@ipv6.occnc.com
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement.all@tools.ietf.org, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>, rtgwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] (resend) Re: RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-13

Curtis,
	I'm not sure if we're going around in circles or not, but in either
case case I think we're getting caught up in the weeds/details.

>From a high level perspective, my comments have been motivated by trying
to ensure the requirements are unambiguous -- as documented.  I think
the text changes that have been agreed to so far (notably the use of the
capitalized term and introduction of AMG) will help a lot. I think there
is still one more area that is unclear, but it's also possible that
we're arguing about text that you are planning to change.

Do you have a version that captures all the changes to date that you can
distribute (or submit, as you choose)?  Perhaps looking at this version
we'll find that the ambiguity is resolved or is sufficiently narrowed to
not be significant.  Either way, the discussion can then continue from
the most current text.

Thanks,
Lou