Re: [RTG-DIR] (resend) Re: RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-13

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 28 January 2014 23:06 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:06:16 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: curtis@ipv6.occnc.com
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement.all@tools.ietf.org, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>, rtgwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] (resend) Re: RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-13

Curtis,
	The changes in the current rev address most of my comments and the
document is significantly less ambiguous.

I'm still not a big fan of how client and layers are used in the
document, but I think this is in the weeds and we should move on and not
engage, as the draft says, "in long and pointless discussions".

Lou