Re: New Version Notification for draft-bashandy-rtgwg-bgp-pic-00.txt

"Ahmed Bashandy (bashandy)" <bashandy@cisco.com> Mon, 19 October 2015 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=89558; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1445278968; x=1446488568; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=zEmzvzT9zgm5Sc9Q2a0iqlfE+8bzgopUplNQX/6jUjQ=; b=HBaUoNX2eutuiEp7imA5X/UzQVg/p502SuV5yk2LiAu4Y2qhnt1Vdo8s +PNDP0IsVLXA+FKNgCjkskoREJbdmoq4aVe9na+nODZpEjUcsCPKoAOmT 8JytVik/lEeKFqnM6QMZZFlVH3uXlc/XcjvjSSR+WM0ccKC7Nv+/mGupE k=;