Re: Mail regarding draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 24 February 2020 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bLPcPmbvf8WKAQ0OMRulrTWFqSmusSO3cCYTFI5VN2M=; b=O8cHgQq10U0Ga1Jm23OKVN27A1qpTxqAQbjcJNfOwhoxzw625TPPqUxIYqLDJub3yR EEGlkddKLJi5IRrSL12W32B4MkrOpdPtfGQ+BKKkDk1IaDFT+GTZ1v0HpSM2XLQCj+xr Ls2f9rnfApliW/7J4fCl/8A7LqEMwh68rxlydbhWr/kbpCg/TA5htly/Qjp/3GKl7LGf uxQs83LD/4caBBqtGgR7SyMVx9+DH9GbokN1E+RLLr3PrUtBGIZUSnvI1GZTC21KgjPf ouHljEYaEIgr6PuP8LjYn8kytSfaSxUmbgDcfMvBfe2w+xF43ccMULwM3Q/gZ84wy9It CaWg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bLPcPmbvf8WKAQ0OMRulrTWFqSmusSO3cCYTFI5VN2M=; b=uQbOhWZhfhdud+CR8NYpPK5xcp9+pGdl2BFOFet1e6r1UtW6Qt4wsmwKUHsY8WUCYv dejJSWnsIF0KeQeTalHgATiar5mXU4tTzcE2Nl88Z+8sztAu8Pt3rP3Ya5ZY7ExLwvYp TOGqbXEUN60qGd9FFlqLajapVFXkPsbPh4UmHiaxOmd+gGHs8bi7GdpBkqe485zWqBMA GftSOE8GBCDoKOnRgCGBZPE3BeM2DysN3hgY+ZAL94E5Lzf6Z+DgwDEr40jdd3C0UJ0L Ny4qOEkTQptgSdarzxag0Eb+EFrjCxqHHSU3wwlm0AGFaSCX08ekeNYEH+/SfpuY7KfC JUtw==