RE: draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Tue, 18 April 2017 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6599; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1492530941; x=1493740541; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=h/5A+pZy8TliwV5RvAm8+ZUnD3HS0zB3XKG1y3rEyUk=; b=PAs3m2TJfGXvH/soYHjAAynvh+JiK9yId2VLveec4i6h4C6sFKNdvleX 5l5mbk/+qDjKXlZNTEROOi8tJxbIKSF+7bEfdpLFWzjPMih19L5wJRtvV qoqBVjYP86EWk5Uj4MBaj91u03Vn8rVWbtiQXPz1wgA18tp7YDpJ/w4xg A=;