Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib-07.txt

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Sun, 09 September 2012 19:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5188; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347219928; x=1348429528; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ztLI2xKwUGdvGMvrf9k6rvyDLF8uZ13r83X3K2vr/YU=; b=ITw0nqgWW/aAvv6j7amK6fK1Y1Y0nYy20Ap+d0NrAFxuT3GQSadk0vSe F92QCCx3xYaTCmRX9fFaD5dnmrrgBMk06ikYCmdPON24zjbhXjUlzHu9u 9Jj2YRokNgHwzXBijPYjI3RX2WBjde5sqLmIgQ/oZZ7CVW2+RvXDYx5Gq I=;