Re: fn-transport/ipfrr drafts

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 06 April 2011 00:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mjHhEQ4iwVOvMf4YAmUpxWPUXVD2R+Mg0kDZMFH2JR0=; b=UUUtHns5V5XPyjaFBp2axqjf/yvigKVDTyeYTNCd1aWeTtDgkXU+aLTRJlyiXtotZk 5qutOSe6wYwC9cIMoCQ7Be0K3TjHWlh+o/scQGYKHQ8QgZBewEiF1KrZZLTwNxJ/4LZc nhdMrLPXZ77t/o/u2bYpm/PcDSIprYZkrvx1Y=