Re: IPR Disclosure: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-01

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 21 June 2012 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2m+2hXhezSrnLugoK0FbobT+vVwkVKbkQuq70khtezw=; b=Kyz8NAqwQz4oYsW2KKxgSYQor9TUhiZym1bBO3kojPtlpQN9AmTbB+Bn75NlA3VeVS y2TY5JwXFOqwlnQ75HG9CW4rwhJtbPRNy6ZSVJ0pAW9xcr+8zKPEfjHasU3c0lQlV3RS fTusbtLgNZp/KKs2/rRVh5T5W5gXKjPI6HsB27PCabB9FwhaCuCYFyA9euZbV342TsHU JHJVaG6t2rXPFD26tlypsOGCkFhRN1yHgzPbvuJUg1ppL/YHURKc4D7SIVZaKSzGtQnc PDZ+JWoO6w11/a+WIQUQoitUgE/A06FoNEfaMQA+DEhGrQiXxTclX4MAwNv1yLeXZFAO F58Q==