Re: [Rucus] Charter proposal

"Saverio Niccolini" <Saverio.Niccolini@nw.neclab.eu> Wed, 25 June 2008 16:21 UTC

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:21:15 +0200
From: Saverio Niccolini <Saverio.Niccolini@nw.neclab.eu>
To: rucus@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Rucus] Charter proposal
Sender: rucus-bounces@ietf.org

Dear Cullen,

if you look carefully in the charter text (without always thinking
that we want to push only spam score) you will see that this charter
proposal is nothing more than:
-- a mix of Henning's presentation on architectural issues
merged with the 3 mechanisms proposal of Jonathan

I do not see any hidden thing nor pushing of something that has
no consensus.

We all agree that work currently established in SIPPING should have
precedence and policy framework is (one of) the best candidates
--> maybe this needs to be added as Mary pointed out

I personally see no problems with the charter, if you still see
them can you please detail them more?
If we do not know what is your exact objection, we will have hard
time to meet requirements for forming the EG...

Looking forward to your answer,
Saverio

Dr. Saverio Niccolini
Manager, Real-Time Communications Group
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49 (0)6221 4342-118
Fax:     +49 (0)6221 4342-155
e-mail:  saverio.niccolini@nw.neclab.eu <-- !!! NEW ADDRESS !!!
NEC Europe Limited Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria
Road, London W3 6BL Registered in England 2832014