Re: [Rucus] Charter proposal

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 03 July 2008 05:28 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Saverio Niccolini <Saverio.Niccolini@nw.neclab.eu>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:28:08 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11070; t=1215062903; x=1215926903; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Rucus]=20Charter=20proposal |Sender:=20; bh=5wwTBcowXwEOnuuWOz6QXbZ/g+fHi8TFRKPI6T8JGVc=; b=vTvBHi1i5Y3ErNTQ59cOw+Vw8GZ7YOrgnkhWOJKayETm8lbVMWQPZ8l8wg xVdnoFSDDpzE8Oj+MkR7zk4rFnjKAjJb1nRpB2uXoky6Wf1fqanGMgkcLfgG H2ZFIN9duL;