Re: [saag] Pinning

Ben Laurie <ben@links.org> Thu, 07 June 2012 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=o2qBUVuUwtbkoKIM3umTN3wxIB9KdCs5i7kotnb0mao=; b=QVztxfBTXZVi0z1AhGnhtT9I+DHdx9sRIIxYnokx0qIR0s4UkSWj1OZ1qgx+iU3FpX 6TB9Hqh6Kv4rPOxHcY1EvlMAJRNBn8jCwCLTA98CYZY+CTqmBDwwnx5YhYzFhl5m81T4 AG2+RP45iIBx8RHk8bOj46s5gjRY+2aQF1+k8G1aKnbq6sg1NC0dkex0cOW9QhCrPymj WrEZpAJL8hZEcngKIrORDdJx8nBCEEd4n899sJKfSuFI/XVKRfgr7nki7JjBwyr+3bOj EMJNqtbRVz/Ln95Ec2sIMnraPJYmitipZ6AydH0fs3O/6Wy2ZW4avclEgYyPcJpFQXKi gIQw==