Re: [saag] draft-moore-iot-bcp-00 (Best Current Practices for Securing Internet of Things (IoT) Devices)

Ronald del Rosario <rrosario@five9.com> Mon, 07 November 2016 17:31 UTC

From: Ronald del Rosario <rrosario@five9.com>
To: Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com>, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 17:31:25 +0000
user-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/f.1b.0.161010
x-originating-ip: [10.7.8.130]
Cc: "saag@ietf.org" <saag@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [saag] draft-moore-iot-bcp-00 (Best Current Practices for Securing Internet of Things (IoT) Devices)

Hi Keith,

The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) – IoT Working Group also published a similar document October 2016 titled “Future Proofing the Connected World: 13 Steps to Developing Secure IoT Products”

https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/download/future-proofing-the-connected-world/

Disclaimer: I am a member of the CSA IoT Working Group but not a contributor on this document.

Thanks,
Ron