Re: [saag] Ubiquitous Encryption: content filtering

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Fri, 19 June 2015 13:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=R4UOkMY59ZYdhzhNzebH4NrL3z5E7WE8IEXU+r52AJ0=; b=j5lIygMKJ8zKfuXAmYGfseUeAJhoNfFEuSfH2F2pEwf2e2I7+09Ls1gI6HYnp63MTe Xp6f9oNDeD/TaxWhea0P36SpJA5VU82mw7RK2h5axV/vFeaxwPIgvydtOoCG789oYgUO iUF5svuUFWduxkbAZlKnvys1w1oaD+CMpLIFnrtqVN3LK55M8c26gu6d7F7Qghj7ibjz eWYCYwuKmSOzcDC9O+AF8TyD1BL5bPHzlMiO2sCEE08tUUAbYM7x0NJX0KkKhPA0FWKJ eR5wqepNJYQToYoIsBE2CqVIdxINMtXYy2pB8AbR3b/7R3NB47g3Pccsa1tovOvzWRTT eLuQ==