Re: [sacm] SACM Architecture Draft

Sherif Mansour <cherifmansour@gmail.com> Mon, 18 February 2019 19:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AP2eAEVth9d7v7LnVAuzJIJy0ZFplGTCOhgPMc0LCDo=; b=qazNjLn43XdoI+eJxkVh16HSlgZl2AKlkKBZ5Wq53sj5ryBPBZt84mgcnPMmSYHaId MX3OFljXmrA/Lu4hEYDwtOP1w7f5ZiGnpGEk3WN0N9Eqm2BR4Q1Nr1RdopLJgjMxFDA5 zWKY61y07m6jq//f0QKF3mH9K/tA/ljJqKX45Jg0AEvzUG7D3yUzPY4C2fLUlnXHp4VG VqN3SHXxvSFnWegNMFCduy3y2r9ivAaI2wSMYyVjXCv03kFT+mg2eRv1MxVBdLQTNloY s9h2SgQ/BgeNjvbG7mU1j3iUu5zyPZyRg3rbwrozFdWEp6umRvcah8Tv41Ya6/H0H90c ag9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AP2eAEVth9d7v7LnVAuzJIJy0ZFplGTCOhgPMc0LCDo=; b=XZQ8U09chTcGOnj3CWb08cbh/tpyXTPP7rjeOIUwvqkLboWoCJG66Aro4h6ZDyOKsf lY+c9Wh1SaLJG/VFzHZGLc5sRXG7J8YfRUtNyH/2qLTCkpRVIrDCXK08w0NQt1iEzoxa lzAyL3RTZ8EQkz8Evj8pj5dqCivGzk2hE86xSnGVYHk8FulKfLHBnp1aRJ6CeJL9lZpa gIU6NV1fWri9rnccd1JyBuw/jk+S2TAkcOvmqwz0mkpy2KWOtPH0iEAqj2nM6y442rpJ jcQjtJr8YVh1n1eic/3b7oSIQxTqXKI+8WK5g5abiRPKKROxuaaz6gp/4isdDOzdWju+ 52Ew==