Re: [sacm] FOR REVIEW: Vulnerability Assessment Scenario Issue #5 - Change Detection with an Endpoint Management Capability

Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com> Fri, 24 June 2016 12:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zAI9BO94j3+ZXcIpPfZQ9Qw5E8Khp0sZHugifnp9Toc=; b=UTWq5XU6JjFWzZMMbHk+ShGP3WCAkxaXpPl3HYJ1R7tzxkoA0NkrS921ZsFelbplev yGvUZDdg2ByxLN3lAgKHDvBCzyUFwD4NovVQzYIuV/UkKdbzKf4zqUfE1KuN2MyLJ3OV dY85Ki8UiyNWL5bMeLC4C+MJ6fldPSFACFUUA2M2Du2k5Rv44J0wXNxu5B8TFhzu+c9A 1B80yDH1lyrOWhC2uf5V30JVxQlJ652F/rjq+z9/rBs/3UQpDu8d6PxCHGnIHEKyQdvb 8H6g1tpReFo/nuydLD/vMG9C0FmJ2VKijtoRnXnDOaJJ94pW9DvA27jwUQ5Jn4YOUZB2 9sBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zAI9BO94j3+ZXcIpPfZQ9Qw5E8Khp0sZHugifnp9Toc=; b=cwkxOOK01DgcHbebNGa3/6CkVmQbmb2aquL6PlPjiFd8VzTYv2AP7FBSsWlo9Ht6yC aznOvQxO26MuuydwozUm0Scv65pfde92z1ZQdYz5pbGc34TwZ74TPUMlQ7NlsUqLZi72 07HUOJEUH2ft2vkGs4enVispRuSwjd/wOfTI+nbzFgZrLg95L/Wr2/KuayUbw2rsz6za RChuCa/cgOPZPAia+6PtwFu/K2g7n82G/6XWyKJjg5Lpg4lM6ttpBjsfzZON0eL9kZq5 FwKJzcfh+Qbut2XZwK90txcUkk7qI4SXuxaU356Vocp4LdbRMNZyNQRMK8vu1hVs5zNh 0rTw==
References: <BY2PR09MB107855437DBFE3B22987B6A0A5490@BY2PR09MB1078.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=AuEe8VpnAKZ7u5NMpK5O4qU8JWnoJsqTRhP9KjbC8bgACpQ@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR09MB107834DEC2DE93DC7495740CA55D0@BY2PR09MB1078.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAA=AuEfUJeUfmQ00pC1x1Pdtbog=qkfk=Lzyp6DpR4OKW4NPAA@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR09MB1078CAB1881C9EF7E1106407A5560@BY2PR09MB1078.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <69E56E0A-36E1-4529-B192-EDE4AE58E4DD@gmail.com> <CAN40gSuZ1+6-psCOEcbq-iDrOz2iReKLxmRv5QAkYNLx2FtwEw@mail.gmail.com> <F7FF0658-85D0-4FF6-B477-9C988E2912FA@gmail.com> <BY2PR09MB107887CC0CC80F1687967863A52E0@BY2PR09MB1078.namprd09.prod.outlook.com>