Re: [sacm] FOR REVIEW: Vulnerability Assessment Scenario Issue #5 - Change Detection with an Endpoint Management Capability

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Sat, 18 June 2016 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references :to; bh=NsVHCsAlnTen1I8O6tyWd1u74vGwVBIfpq16jdd9PaY=; b=BuZDR57oNs0lpHgsZ72K+E5LvaWP2He/8PSXXGx39QQEeL+UmZRZ5dqbHHUMwVM8vx Z4BIljZYMGIj/2vIvW7Um3yO3tGxMfgFYsu4WPoULwDrWSLMO7RqfAiWvCzXEK68D2FJ KgMNPSvJ2VTdac2WVFJOIvFhjTMWdRZjS36JbBxug0bkryPBP9jCX9RIAb/St2eSrfzs ZvBln6e245spBrLntENxqgNVb/+8VMkzimmPX79+Njd/COAnYeiHZwh/9yUv9QHc867v JAOdzgh7GYV4h63npAhCTaEbptzUGGE34Kl5DOh18G5Corqj8EWqRa6FLp4QHoQ5hmFB cqgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=NsVHCsAlnTen1I8O6tyWd1u74vGwVBIfpq16jdd9PaY=; b=Og0aSBDrlMtcE7GWFi5IZX/JRREZTMPZ/7d5nbeIoxWN4ZjDmLnK2fyGVjLho4IlJV hfKz5F+kQDa2TNVaJ0+o1viCtKvOIiy31TPKyNNIy3y3qW98dTwywKpljJhMkUXqykSl GSpOreJ0doMZV+afArJ86uxTaM3CpCLIcPx+rNA3ELW6RtATIbOYIur7CbQTIp1o7EkD XXhpPS6BGBdqyFhUb4SfdgVjH7hI9klkIcY7RGEqc2xptIhtnKmgXtYadsdG1OQCSLle eP2kdV3QkY5x/CO1DWCpzXOb0q0KshD1ZZxzOoR89xtk1a8R+D9z+cdAmYyGSY6g5ohb LepA==