Re: [sacm] SACM - consensus on defining SACM terminology in a separate document

Chris Inacio <inacio@cert.org> Tue, 13 August 2013 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1376410038; bh=AWqC5XyjXp/cNqQOlE2HBOBPW0wRGI4keG/oq9RtBhc=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version: Sender:Reply-To; b=SAHK5jv70YQNIbgSL8w/KOehp3JIePnpAYa+AcxLUrdT4p6OFoSCNe0ey08rLWr4m ggjqm4xk0InW1ksYtJAxjV2C9zsj9mCWAFDBkkx2ru39yQpCXZG7jPEVxx3aQZhFAr y3OqS9GL+CE8OZG4Do44mO6YDek3RpTlLED2siqM=