Re: [sacm] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02: (with COMMENT)

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 22 February 2018 14:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=g5fm8Vobs5CTuGBqRKOLQ0ck7djixXeiPMEc949JfHA=; b=A4W0ztA6vpCA32CYFRlo1ov/GC9v5HWyzbuT+0ghBiqPP8OWclzHhee83Gs+PguhZw TpwEydGannWPN2WhFYENMNcEtFjwsQ4Vw5cNBxQIUI5c9RzDmqyONrwRd3eixzUzikmF kEDsT5qWso9HzMpMN4s5Rmf1USbRU6xvhq2wLA/UyGU6ie+OfHAN5hNVPwE5YFqrGF07 1iMv6gzGGLwKe/ORhL2xQudsKYIeYBdo/WFNvyb0WzQ/esY8EIY01fdjCyGrnJLJndH9 Uv1/pPVkAIcoFPO8vY8VwlHC04Uz6ssxpqM2x5E2FPUZ6eDtoa3KI3BKnCrSggJN8+Ql RO1A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=g5fm8Vobs5CTuGBqRKOLQ0ck7djixXeiPMEc949JfHA=; b=BQOy8EFmGrvVhrDkqMR2vpt20e9v66XCmb2bl4FfAftuZcz1pgJAgaC+u1c918rw6B UQeqqzRXA9OFAYEHb7MrLXu4YKMVQX5CtTmfj0zZVBw9XXBoM4PCfQPP+k1vp4B/YnX/ ESBymn77WurNQOJwLaCYqY2zN3a50P75qQd7AraJrYjiN7qY3k1lM/z6BspISPKBGj7A uYexmQ+0rZFuN7GhelVIa9ES36O4Ym6oSgxPTWghJuR48IZDVLUSE3CTM8U2+s86cgh4 nc5ce6Fuf9EihUgybwFKD2iMUfpg2DtYNqOW+DNKrp1h+y2wrjvBYzPN8wDfGogPk9jM KwPg==