Re: [sacm] review of draft-ietf-sacm-ecp

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Thu, 25 July 2019 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Z5Et7yU3YsmoFXdbCkQUByaTPm9ttnXFUeDhBjcsQ9U=; b=aZQqckSY+o1Q4+O+WaF4i2jMh4EnXHAqAWjEYlLOCGe3TJOdOf9FckaelVK8/i1UJr wMIQJg7eKay+EHwLARV9zRugHCPP2eLfOBYGrJuVTkOKPLsfc3VbX1GGs0ZmJY9+Uq7G ntzFuH9Z2IQAmls5QQ+2Kl9d0qPI+2HfAhO1e9eIYXKxiCKG8/vcQGSAFNcp8D3SRAxx ovzj5jhKvN2yrVoBRXbRXRZ+NR9ug0JI/DNsDEA+E0j5SPLyB2kOJuDYMlvSvkAo4qz4 mPi/tvvh/2JYsiD1P9G9WBsbxZDXuDeHM+a/GK+dU1phEsLsU5BS2FgaxF091+EhCb6/ PAyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Z5Et7yU3YsmoFXdbCkQUByaTPm9ttnXFUeDhBjcsQ9U=; b=GyoLwFB5GiNmTk8vX9NVpa7RoiLiUjz9BWCiA4GSA/YcuvtqwAQm6n+W8kySP3RwlW 4UZBhtPNdEd0V/Xyp+6kbThSdHaHocv+Nj+aY5JwpZxVdIi7ktEnj5WODIJbQHLMpIo8 j9IwniB9Fg7SCnB9f5dBs4joUtdTZrEYWWi/B66Q6cKKT6q7BEAunKzLhzGpMXEE3/kI M0jvsvup7bwXmMRlZIP3upQOaLLqTYcG9sXx/ujLY4P19hjpLAGVJNvRWAyIZF/pnppa Fao5JRIfNfxDC5OwmQYcV0VYYINEGSf9JasETfJWzznH8mnYFf7LXozKl9EZ6A3nUcJ7 v67A==