Re: [sacm] [Non-DoD Source] IM Issue #27 - Selecting an Information Model Representation

Chris Inacio <inacio@cert.org> Thu, 26 November 2015 04:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1448511024; bh=Waifpur162mIkwcu6eP1Wkbc8RLgHNA+uiQ330F332w=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version: Sender:Reply-To; b=bN78WIm0az44Dg1rdZ9HKLHvSEhcau7JOymzppjPQIahx+D91mFK8ymeYGxJOLFjq 6H2LEKDDfIWZhDsjUCXcvGH5vM1GmhgndOC3HlENe2TRCd8TMvwV0QwNdibrVug3eR wYAKaBbzgvH6BzhTepbDE+r+4kV9fP/yajyuPGVU=