Re: [sacm] Architecture Draft

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 15 July 2019 12:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nSostvsYUuJRLmfDIYnR5scAOkZ0/liY6sokdKPnYSE=; b=SP8St3Tq6Y11bPE8MZ5RtW8/FwGDa7jV4Hc/kDIJQwGoGYisJ6YKftfojqDMAS1g6G cfdtF/1tVXe+zJZAXakjCIxykYeo68oKlLHFK3OY/BGyIP9xFXF7WWOaPNFEoetI5vWc wgpBXUnIk0RDZfKS8f1kAIKDrI9oH2Ko3pWcmwxgPbMz9GbVD0SQyFbgVw2uPpIU5xvG dLk0AyoYHeZyOugPBbRD2eLliBn6hjoX9Gb/O+/aGfNteaJgrE7chzqfyyqZtZZWIa8s JVMWQ/7CqZx0j5XBajOEPrsME2KOnLya8nnLtbHVgF4uwXFQB2lznTEm0hFuSCL8wTB/ M7GA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nSostvsYUuJRLmfDIYnR5scAOkZ0/liY6sokdKPnYSE=; b=PTJ449/6E/HN600FVF4X5uBavUpg+Sd+6W15qZa/13FeVmctn7qT8SI2JZbLHoLF5a +Egg2z9E1iL6hQmjm6RXL0IE9jvhLJvMv3BVSBfMRYnr8JbJaKbDqjDXRRPgHfqRW3/L vvOTGzZYVtX8TFpQEksc5aZcfMac9io3mCFTrmr59H2ycSJyGtKlsuHXT0fxaYDhPSf/ 4bumS1D4aA4XzI+yZ4HXRjWHyQq1nrvMHvnuY/oeN857rFqyJxz43IpaT4kR2ND+n7Yr D1s8+eOZHdCZ7wz6tL0TqQUH/atAeL9r0way8YNs0EBbxwquys8Vv/YxV/gY2uThR+a+ kMoQ==