Re: [sacm] Milestones for recharter - FEEDBACK needed ASAP

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Thu, 16 November 2017 03:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JoB5FCPBeDxcbZ2acmYo9maahIrCrJfTAIUIBLaQsLs=; b=TQl6iX5rTB0dJYLMFX7MNVVKSyTt8wmGDndUNMyyXVLhg/Vg/GoNCfkOQm2PiYkP+O 10a6mXoyUGAgc7c0mnLiLo4PNhk+3U9TgD2MX6+//K7kLIwiX9zhzXC1AwG9dS7Niz4s iSWhxF7RTRB3jYQouXTjDojlpfR/AcaPP0DkgCeHPzGvIsWCl7xm8juWsCwxC/ByuK3Q 3OT83nHtRJNQXpL4hyj4YzurzYUFQntYxMJVe3M4bml12KiiS3KlC5SddXRGy5PSji9F /1mKrnmIpzxNBrRJft+14aXBZdyKBGl1ySw2qsif9r4c3sQCzWsgVbTyCf8yXT6hNC29 UFkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JoB5FCPBeDxcbZ2acmYo9maahIrCrJfTAIUIBLaQsLs=; b=SwMKmSekCnPpROHLasQrqKYl6s3dqrwil+Aw02COORm3omtIZqOWX15C+hHrvUIdXO qr39KVOl1U0DMV1gfQqWo5WGI716RZ+ZX7Yvs+6ttPqZBexvh9CmTz/zQ1iElR4GdzUI DyIFWCPrRrpYPb0ysLWZ5SX757EJ0ucCVlaX82ZC4K4LWeCiV6EvAprKL+iu/+ql1mq7 QDyl4nusoiQ81+R/nareNBl6hZo9VJi3IaX+pR+iVJPlMISbnolc/BO4YF8139EkuxPT 8RqOQi1uCmnuT4SgIvprwWVbds96chz8P7L3PcEZRaa0qw9aiRH9wGGBeNjo23y5yLFp E4XQ==