Re: [salud] Call Priority and Combinations of Alert-Info URNs and Priority Rules

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Tue, 24 January 2012 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=B3xi1jxlvrTJ8dEVDtVc2bZUGxvC4yrKA7+YDmY3Y/4=; b=EC02aka+V6hcn/vPyPZzj4gq7+Dx2B1GVwb8aKW04xAcEXin8gw+o+z0+Ry010h4Bp 3UnG2FY94FVcHkVe1yiNaR/JrVV3lUNjb3adjKBLptzuiJ4NJieJ770yYyB4emy9G3Gb NIO0zJozmesBIs1k//Bh53MlPDF8zEcYpBYWI=
References: <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F46C@aries.ssd-tech.com> <4F198B8B.5040008@alum.mit.edu> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE04660EF118@aries.ssd-tech.com> <4F19C562.4050006@alum.mit.edu> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F470@aries.ssd-tech.com> <CACWXZj2ta6WnfhHL6J2qYBp8RDSh4ZHF+za0stS6RegbObiP3w@mail.gmail.com> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F540@aries.ssd-tech.com>