Re: [salud] Call Priority and Combinations of Alert-Info URNs and Priority Rules

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 23 January 2012 16:02 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:02:34 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: salud@ietf.org
References: <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F46C@aries.ssd-tech.com> <4F198B8B.5040008@alum.mit.edu> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE04660EF118@aries.ssd-tech.com> <4F19C562.4050006@alum.mit.edu> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F470@aries.ssd-tech.com> <4F1A44E0.3070708@alum.mit.edu> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F47E@aries.ssd-tech.com> <CACWXZj1CqJ2o_mDKpKJ0KXGAB4Y2GN9Q3_6mrKnJMHuGSw79hg@mail.gmail.com> <5783EF37C9CBA043B84517F864F8D0CE046605F541@aries.ssd-tech.com>