[SAM] draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00

Gustavo Carneiro <gjcarneiro@gmail.com> Wed, 07 April 2010 17:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Yw2feSPtLTsajnHvL13+lzx7aymjesJVdDkI66Sz65I=; b=oHyDc4huRwSW1N5eWD+G7/MZiyaT+3lvxrtK3LxDowuuPTr/5kW8fgPVV3YCOxZ6X6 flvkcPPZYbSqR5q7+tH5nB3h0i5YRHVFYWe2pjxba+tipQA86L8NpscbeVr4YN9lCJC8 c7u9hJ+8EGjuIlSTVIHk8mQV5YXhuLj9aszb8=