Re: [savi] AD review of draft-ietf-savi-fcfs

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Tue, 18 October 2011 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=moUKLWvPJpI6FFu7PS1bUq5RdN56v9p7PKSvD3+2IzE=; b=tPLklq7ER8WJM9aGoJ7q+1ImwM+Iz9m6JYePbZH7uOMIlJ4NecWZIOdstewEPyj4cN ACmgbuh+EV8fl/daK0NGBttTzJ3cn67czHtcCwh+8BvFj+1bDYYi1ucTbntMBaTBTYNo D4v9ccmU+FvZZEPGT0ZJXsw9WP+rDBgK/2Sp0=