Re: [savi] SAVI FCFS & Logging

Jean-Michel Combes <jeanmichel.combes@gmail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jr+ytZT+XlirfskQZwjRpjPdmVczfhwUJte75MrweK4=; b=ueqqXw4yG10Z/BLlXfXdDpyrLsbHE6vS4vXy02N5/PHIOlQliZwrIrgkQ6XEk0aM71 6soyTI1Va7ryQrZdwcZJ3osXvMjVGl0//9NHGbzCSDnZ5s8xvw5gAvczPHnFj0fI0oy7 LdYEObTnX4vYVc+AozBISd89JOXFBjXj5Wzok=